Many years ago somebody posted "some signs and symptoms of inner peace" to the internet. I never knew who the author was, until Saskia Davis submitted a comment to this post, explaining that she is in fact the author.
I wonder whether people who naturally have lucid dreams frequently, have these signs and symptoms more often than non lucid dreamers. Here are the signs:
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
- A loss of interest in judging other people.
- A loss of interest in judging self.
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
- A loss of interest in conflict.
- A loss of the ability to worry. (This is a very serious symptom.)
- Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
- Frequent attacks of smiling.
- An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
- An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.